Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lunch and Dinner

If you are visitors of Bandung City, don't ask something like this (to me): where is the best place for lunch/ dinner in Bandung? The answer is: "I don't know" hehehe.

I eat at home before hang out with my friend, so I have a very little info about good place for lunch or dinner. As a good citizen of Bandung (according to ID), I must know everything about it. It was started two weeks ago. Try different place for lunch/ dinner every time I have chances.

Plate For Me, located in Trans Studio Mall food court, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Bandung. Actually, this is my second time went here. The first time was almost two years ago, when I met my wife :p.





The menu dominated with western food, such as pasta and pizza, but don't worry, traditional food also available. I order dory fish with baby potato for meal, and strawberry milkshake for drinks.






I forgot the detail price, it cost approximately IDR 60.000. I love fish and strawberry.

The week after that, I went to other place. It called Tree House, located in Jalan Hasanuddin Bandung, near Borromeus Hospital. The arrangement of the table is suitable for student, large table, including power source, and also there is wi-fi. Several students was doing their homework when I went there. The menu is similar to menu in Plate For Me.


There is a lot of plants, also have playground for children, and unique decoration of it building. One of them is stair that have plates on it.


Once more I order fish from the menu, the sauce is added with more onion than in Plate For Me, and also the fish is larger, cooked until deep inside. Hahaha. I chose ice lemon tea for drinks. All of it cost me IDR 54.000


Many articles said that fish and chicken is less cholesterol and less bad fat than beef. So eat more fish or chicken is allowed :p (excuse for big eaters). In Bandung, place for lunch/ dinner is spread along Jalan Dago, Jalan Progo, and Jalan Riau. Next time maybe I'll try another place.

Guten Appetit!
Rifandi

2 comments: