Friday, November 13, 2015

Le Marly

Ah, it's been a long time, without you my blog :p
Yes, the last post was 5 months ago, where have you been? classic excuse, busy with office matter.
 
Anyway, it is weekend already, time to spend it with vacation. This time, I will take you to one of restaurant in Jalan Riau (R.E. Martadinata), Bandung, West Java. Yes, Bandung will always be good place for spend your weekend.
 
Le Marly, according to the name, this restaurant is taste of French culinary. I am not familiar with French culinary, but I took the picture of their menu.


I order "Le Havre", it is like lasagna with white and red sauce, mix with spinach and strawberry milkshake for drink. Lasagna and milkshake? sounds unfamiliar? Strawberry milkshake is my favorite. Whatever the meal, I choose strawberry milkshake for drink. So, this is it!


In my opinion, the dishes is delicious. For this menu, I spent IDR 80.000, worth to the taste. The service in Le Marly restaurant is good, responsive, waiting time is only 10-15 minutes. The ambience of Le Marly is comfortable for long chit-chat with friends, dating, family dinner, also informal business meeting.


Le Marly is located at Jalan Citarum 10, in front of Masjid Istiqomah, near SMAN 20 (high school), can be reach by public transportation (angkot) St.Hall - Sadang Serang.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment